The DevOops conference is devoted to DevOps only. On October 20, 2017 the conference took place for the first time and welcomed more than 350 on-site and 70+ online visitors.
The conference featured 17 talks held in English or Russian in 3 parallel tracks. For those who had no possibility to visit St. Petersburg, the conference was broadcasted online.
- Containers, Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Clusters, etc).
- Virtualisation, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc).
- Audit and Monitoring (Prometeus, OkMeter, DataDog, BPF, Dynatrace, XRebel, Glimpse, Zipkin, OpenTrace, etc).
- Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo).
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Security (Vault, etc.)
- Business cases of DevOps transformation of large projects: Wins and Fails.
Technical talks in 3 grades of hardcoreness were designed for advanced DevOps engineers. 17 experienced speakers not only held their talks, but also led the discussion areas afterwards.